Summer has come at last. I love summer simply because the spring semester is over and I have several weeks with no tests or assignments to worry about. The downside of summer is that my allergies are horrendous. I have no idea what I'm allergic to, only that we're only a week into May and I've already have several awful days. Blast those growing things outside.
So in lieu of going outside, I've decided on a summer project: to record Matthew Lewis's Gothic novel The Monk and post it to this blog. The project runs from May 8 to July 30 and updates twice weekly - one chapter a week in two parts per week. Imagine. A summer filled with wicked monks and swooning damsels and enough poems to rival J. R. R. Tolkein! It shall be simply fantastic, 8D
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment